From the planning of batches on the machines to data specifications for the individual operating elements (e.g. printers, cameras etc.) through to the automatic creation of the batch report, the Schubert LMS keeps everything under control simply and clearly. Using a client-server architecture, the line management system is available to the line operators by way of their touch-screen control panel.
Any packaging and production machines can be connected to the Line Management System. The communication between machines and plant control center takes place via Ethernet, OPC and OMAC States.
OPC is an industry standard that describes how data is exchanged between machine control systems and higher-level computers. The OMAC states define the operating states of machines (e.g. production or fault) and therefore dictate which data to transmit.
- Communication with a higher-order MES or ERP system
- Communication with machine control systems
- Communication with devices, e.g. labellers, printers, cameras or checkweighers
- Archiving and displaying camera and scanner images
- User management and audit trail according to CFR 21 Part 11
- Order management for creating and processing orders
- Creating batches and entering the batch data (LOT, MHD, etc.)
- Transfer of parameters and data to machines and devices when starting an order
- Display of machine states
- Display of errors, warnings and current production data
- Display of current (OEE) (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) data of the line and individual machines
- Setting and archiving a batch log after the order has been completed
- Language selection for the user